The 8th edition of International Business Days Le Mans will take place in Technoparc Le
Mans 24 Hour circuit on next June 10th & 11th.
This business convention gathers during 2 days almost 100 decision makers from
automotive industry, aeronautics and space, railways, medical and services to the industry
around a unique concept combining business, motorsport and gastronomie.
On the Wednesday and Thursday preceding Le Mans 24 Hour race, create new business
relationships, breakthrough technological constraints in the privileged surroundings of the
circuit, in the electric atmosphere and energy of the world’s oldest and most famous active
race in endurance racing.
- 300 one-to-one pre-arranged meetings of 25 minutes each
- Display, demonstration and sharing of know-how and new technologies
- Gourmet breaks for networking
- Private guided tour of pits and paddocks inside a racing team
- Tech talk in tyre manufacturer workshop
- Opportunity to view, by night, the qualifying practice session from a private location on the Mulsanne straight
Buyers, sales managers, engineers, production managers and decision makers from
companies of all sizes : international groups, SME and very small size companies.
Profile of participants:
Racing teams, car manufacturers, OEMs, components, products and assemblies suppliers
Services providers, trade fair organizers, institutions, media, ….
· Promote your innovation, know-how and meetings with new prospects
· Create new buyer/supplier relationships
· Seize opportunities in motorsport, automotive, aerospace and industry in general
· Diversify your customer base by directing it towards other sectors
· Breakthrough technological constraints
· Strengthen your technical and economic monitoring
· Explore new opportunities in research, innovation and co-design
· Discover possible partnerships
· Internationalize your activities
· Easily build professional relationships with unique context and atmosphere
· Live 2 exciting days in contact with the race